Cookies are small text files placed on your device to store data when you browse a website. Cookies and similar technologies have several functions:
The personal data we collect about you
Personal data collected, used, stored and transferred by us may include:
- storing your preferences and settings, which can be recalled when you re-visit a website
- delivering interactive services and completing applications
- maintaining online security and helping to protect against online fraud
- analysing how our products perform, tracking website performance, conducting research and diagnostics, and fulfilling other legitimate purposes to give you a better online experience
- storing and sharing your browser activity so that our advertising partners may provide content on products relevant to your interests
- helping us to understand how people use our website – for example, if lots of people give up on an application process at a particular step, we can try to make that step easier to use
* Please note that our cookies do not store any personal or confidential information about you
Be aware that if you choose to disable or delete cookies relating to our website, the following may occur:
- we will not be able to recall information about you, including your preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor
- some of our online services might not work as you may expect
- as you browse from page to page relevant information may have to be entered more than once
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
THIRD PARTY’S COOKIES
Cookies served by Equifax are held on Freedom Finance’s website. Equifax is a consumer credit reporting agency. These cookies will be used to serve adverts to visitors based upon the websites they’ve been to previously.
Click here for more information about Equifax and how to disable this cookie.